Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Winning Welch way - 2

Oh!! This is time for all part 2 posts I guess. A few days back I wrote a piece on leadership under the topic ‘Winning Welch way’. Out of curiosity, I also posted that article in the Welch’s website http://www.welchway.com/. Believe it or not, I got a reply in my mail from Welch. Unbelievable!! The following is his reply verbatim.

“Dear Vinoth:
Thank you for your thoughtful and comprehensive email on leadership. I think the most important thing any of us can do is be ourselves and act with conviction and passion.
I wish you great success doing that.
Best,
Jack Welch”


Oh!! It’s really unbelievable. But hey, it might have happened that one of the website admin could have replied on behalf of Welch. But what the heck! Let’s be optimistic and imagine that Welch himself has read the post and replied… ha ha.

No comments: