Saturday, July 12, 2008

What should I do with my life?

Its been a while since I blogged. Life is little dull and depressing at this moment. For months I was planning for my MBA and subsequently GMAT, but then it never materialised. I figured out that no matter where I live, what I do, I never had enough time to do anything constructive for a long term. Life is plagued with instant gratification.

Meanwhile, I have been reading this book, "What should I do with my life". If at all I wanted to write a book in my life, I would have written such a book. Real stories of real people. Its amazingly obvious that the whole world is suffering from identity crisis and struggling to find the real self. Nice one. The whole book is written in interesting and soft way and the character of the author gets reflected in it. Po Bronson (author) seems to be a considerate, compassionate and immaterialistic which is praiseworthy. That too from the part of the world notorious for it materialistic tendencies.

Well done Po! Not so much for the book. But for the intention to bring out a well thought out, judgement less, realistic, deep topic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have your dream, Vinoth. When there is a dream there is a way...isn't it?
You are more than a funny guy behind people. Keep up buddy.

BTW, I am lookin forward to the book authored by you...

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you buddy.. How have you been?

Yeah. I too prefer to writing books compared to writing code for a living. But then u know..

Keep in touch..

vino said...

Great to hear from you buddy.. How have you been?

Yeah. I too prefer to writing books compared to writing code for a living. But then u know..

Keep in touch..